- The Global Wales Scholarship can be held alongside any other awards you may be eligible to receive, including the international accommodation scholarship;
- Successful applicants will hold an undergraduate Bachelors degree with a minimum standard equivalent to a UK 2:1 Honours classification;
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s English Language requirements and meet the terms of their offer in full;
- The scholarship is for students following a full-time PG Masters programme and the £10,000 will be deducted from the relevant tuition fee. Applicants will be responsible for funding the remainder of the tuition fee and living costs;
- Award of this scholarship is also subject to the Eligibility Criteria as published on the Global Wales Scholarship website. It is important that you read these fully before submitting your application;
- Although priority consideration will be given to applicants who have not undertaken previous postgraduate study, applicants who already hold a postgraduate qualification will be considered for a scholarship. It is up to the applicant to ensure that they satisfy the UKRI’s visa requirements regarding continued study in the UK.