IELTS Preparation Centre
At SI-UK we focus solely on the IELTS exam, helping you improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills with intensive and inclusive IELTS preparation courses.
- Sign up for your IELTS practice test so we can assess your current level
- Find the right IELTS course to suit your schedule
- Register your interest in IELTS by visiting our office in Nairobi for a free consultation
Why study IELTS at SI-UK Nairobi?
Whether you wish to improve your IELTS for the benefit of study, employment or immigration, our flexible learning programmes offer something for everybody and our dedicated IELTS preparation courses are the ideal location for you to prepare for the IELTS exam.
- All relevant materials provided
- Take a practice test before joining class so we can assess your level
- IELTS classes available Monday - Saturday, 08.30-17.30 (Sunday off)
- Private students can study any time and any day
- A maximum class size of five
- Each lesson is two hours
- General English, EAP, PTE and TOEFL lessons available upon request
There are two main courses divided into different proficiency levels:
- 10-hour-course to be completed within a period of 30 days
- 20-hour-course to be completed within a period of 60 days
Study IELTS in Nairobi
Get in touch today to learn more about IELTS preparation in Nairobi, Kenya: